School of Choice
Since 1994, Wyandotte Public Schools has elected to be a District of Choice. Participation allows
nonresident students, not living in the City of Wyandotte, residing within Wayne County to apply for School of Choice.
The School of Choice application process typically begins when the Wyandotte School Board votes on a resolution to approve Choice for the following school year. Shortly thereafter, applications are taken. Parents/guardians will be notified of approval or denial within 15 calendar days after the 30-day application deadline. Applications can be found here for the 2nd Semester 2016-2017 or can be obtained at the following locations:
- Wyandotte Board of Education - 639 Oak Street
- Online at http://www.wyandotte.org/our-district/school-of-choice
- Garfield Elementary School, 340 Superior Blvd.
- Jefferson Elementary School, 1515 - 15th Street
- Monroe Elementary School, 1501 Grove Street
- Washington Elementary School, 1440 Superior Blvd.
- Wilson Middle School - 1275 - 15th Street
- Roosevelt High School - 540 Eureka Road
If you require additional information, please contact Ann Marie Sadowski, Pupil Accounting, at (734) 759-6014 or by email at email@example.com.