All regular meetings are open to the public and persons shall be provided an opportunity to address the members of the Board of Education as set forth in the agenda.
Dates of all regularly scheduled meetings of the Wyandotte Board of Education for the 2016/2017 school year are as follows:
2016/2017 Board of Education Meetings Schedule:
Wyandotte City Hall, 3200 Biddle Avenue, Wyandotte, MI 48192 - 7:00 pm
- July 26, 2016 - Organizational & Regular
- August 23, 2016 - Regular
- August 25, 2016 - Strategic Planning Committee - RESCHEDULED
- August 30, 2016 - Work Session/Buildings Tour - 6 pm Board of Education
- September 13, 2016 - Strategic Planning Committee
- September 20, 2016 - Regular
- October 11, 2016 - Work Session -RESCHEDULED
- October 18, 2016 - Work Session - 6 pm
- October 18, 2016 - Regular - 7 pm
- November 1, 2016 - Regular - 6 pm Board of Education
- November 1, 2016 - Work Session - Immediately following Regular Mtg. - Bd. of Education
- November 15, 2016 - Regular - CANCELLED
- December 6, 2016 - Regular
- January 17, 2017 - Strategic Planning Committee - Board of Education
- January 24, 2017 - Regular
- February 7, 2017 - Regular
- February 28, 2017 - Regular
- March 7, 2017 - Work Session - Board of Education
- March 21, 2017 - Regular
- April 11, 2017 - Work Session - Board of Education
- April 18, 2017 - Regular
- May 9, 2017 - Work Session - Board of Education
- May 16, 2017 - Regular
- June 6, 2017 - Regular
- June 20, 2017 - Regular
School Board Meetings, Work Sessions, and some Committee Meetings are live on Wyandotte Cable Television, Channel 16 at City Hall, and then rebroadcast on the Education Channel 18, on the following days and times:
Monday, Thursdays and Friday - 2 and 7 pm
Wednesdays - 7 pm
Saturdays and Sundays - 12 Noon
When deemed necessary, the Board of Education may call a special meeting to conduct the business of the School District. Such meetings are open to the public and are announced in the local papers and/or posted for public at the Administration Building, 639 Oak Street.
In the event the Board of Education determines it necessary to call a special closed meeting to conduct confidential matters, such meetings will be closed to the public. All such closed meetings shall be in compliance with rules and regulations as set forth in Act 267, of P.A., 1976.
The School District will provide reasonable accommodations under the “Americans With Disabilities Act”.
This notice of scheduled meetings as herein set forth is posted and filed as a matter of public record by the Secretary to the Wyandotte Board of Education.
If you have any questions please call 734-759-6002.